Spine and back pain

Sir. I hve undergone for a femur surgery in dec last year, nail with screw is placed inside my thigh bone.now m suffering from severe back pain.my bck became stiff and i cnt eailsy bent down.and smetimes my thigh also pain.as per the xray done it shows that my femur bone has healed.than y i get pain in the operated area.screw r properly placed.but i feel stifness in my hip bone n back.i do exercisr like cycling treadmill sometimes and bridging exercise and side raise leg exercisr also..please suggest me some remedies.and reason for the pain.

Harisha N L

Most probable reason of lower back pain is spine disc herniation. Especially if the pain radiates to the leg and travels through buttock...If you have also frequent urinating, burning while urinating, kidney infection can give back pain as well...For spine diagnostics, MRI is necessary...Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.