Spinal injury

My Father got a spinal injury in May 2013, The below is a portion of report we got after few months of injury in may 2013. "At L3-4 and L4-5 diffuse circumferential of discs cause mild narrowing of both neural formina. Conus medullaris is normal. No inter-spinal mass is seen. No intra spinal mass is seen. No pre or para vertebral collection seen. Facet joint are normal. " I think there is no serious thing but he still has pain while sitting and at the time of standing. Shall we consult with neurologist or physiotherapist or yoga or homeo or Ayurveda ? He has another problem is in his urine. The sonography report says ureters are not visualized and most likely undilated. This he has after spinal injury, is this related to spinal injury?

Dr. Chirag Dalal
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

You can show a spine surgeon maybe neuro or ortho but ureter not related to spine. Definitely do consult a urologist.
Dr. Naveen Devarajaiah
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Consult a neurosurgeon, he needs to be examined clinically ,difficult to infer with old mri scan