Spinal avm @D7-8
I got embolised the spinal avm @ D7-8. But I have pain in the left thoracic region which pose great difficulty to me in doing my daily activities. Although my doctor said that your avm is almost cured(embolised) now. But still this pain has not reduced a little bit. Even innerwear cloth movement cause the pain how could I reduce it or get relief from it? I am already taking gabantin but to no relief. Can I expect to get relief from this pain? If yes, how long it will take to reduce this problem? Thanks a lot...

Hello.. Well sir I understand..it will take time for pain relief..I would suggest you to continue to take the tablet gabantin for pain relief... do not worry I understand that condition is very painful..Bit then you need to wait...Thank you

Side effects of avm surgery Intestinal avm treatment Avm gamma knife side effects