Sperm related problem

Sir right now i m 23 years old i have done masterbation from the age of 12-13 years because someone miss guided me at that time i was not knowing the future effect of it i was keep pleasuring myself but now i realise the effect and now i m scaring of it earlier my sperm quality was good but now it become not that much good and i get early wet when i see any hot video and my ejection time is also in 1-2 min only sir please advise me that what should i do now.....waiting for your advice ...plzzz

Doctor Answers (3) on Sperm related problem

Hi.. Don't be too tense. Firstly avoid masturbation now. Start Ayurvedic treatment as early as you can, After treatment you will be fine.
consult Ayurvedic physician do Both treatment ie ; medicinal & Panchkarma.
Consult Ayurvedic physician.
Avoid- Spicy, Non Veg, salty, Fermented, & Bakery food.
Do- Anulom- vilom, Omkar.
Dr. Ankur Delhi | Ayurveda
Donot worry ,firstly avoid excessive masturbation ,if necessary do once a week ,avoid salty ,spicy ,fast ,fried food ,use urad dal ,if any other query and details of medicine consult me
Hello,I understand your concern and anxiety. Masturbation is a natural and a harmless expression for men and women. It is not a harmful activity and should be performed in moderation.Do not attach guilt or shame about your behaviour.Regarding the sperm quality as mentioned by you or premature ejaculation you need to consult a doctor.