Sperm not coming
Hi, From last 3mnths I've suffered with Nervouweeknes. And also urineflow and penni reaction was stopped. I've undergone treatment for urologist and neurologist..soNow it was fine my penni also eracting but sperm is not coming while doing sex. I'm planning for child pls can anyone help us on this

Take herbal supplements
Hello, Delayed ejaculation — sometimes called impaired ejaculation — is a condition in which it takes an extended period of sexual stimulation for men to reach sexual climax and release semen from the penis (ejaculate). Some men with delayed ejaculation are unable to ejaculate at all. Delayed ejaculation can be temporary or a lifelong problem. Possible causes of delayed ejaculation include certain chronic health conditions, surgeries and medications. Treatment for delayed ejaculation depends on the underlying cause. It's normal for men to have delayed ejaculation from time to time. Delayed ejaculation is only a problem if it's ongoing or causes stress for you or your partner.
Share me some more details about this first Chat online