Sperm during urination
Sometimes after urination little hard sticky material is their . Sperm is coming out i dont know what is happening . Previously few days ago i gobe through the scrotal usg and there was nothing expect some reactive minimal periepidydimal fluid . I am depress now what to do

Hi, Don’t worry stay relaxed you need to calm down. We might require you to get few tests done and also if you’ve got tests done we would want you to share the reports with us basis which we’ll be in a better position to help you in getting your issue resolved. However this is not a major problem to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same.
You can contact me either online or in person rather then resorting to any random medications without proper consultation. Would be happy to help you.