Speeking problem
Hello...my son is not speak properly.. He is now 5yr old..most of the letters he pronounce wrong.so what can I do fr him?? Plz suggest me. Ko

Dr. Pramod M Kulkarni
General Physician 31 yrs exp Pune
with the given information I can infer that the child has speech difficult to understand for listener.. It could be stammering ,stuttering or simple age related substitution problem. I recommend him consult n advise of a specialist -"speech therapist"for proper assessment n scientific remedy..
Dr. Shruthi M
Pediatrician 4 yrs exp Delhi
Need to see what kind of problem he has, you can take him to pediatrician, if they feel it's necessary they will refer you to speech therapist