Speech problem

I have a thin voice.I am also a stemmer.I am also have the social voice is irritated and painfull.plz help me
views-icons 122 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, it seems that your social anxiety is related to your speech and articulation difficulties. It is understandable that it must be difficult for you in such a scenario. My strong suggestion to you is to seek consultation with a psychiatrist and speech therapist concurrently. The combined approach from both is likely to help you fight the circular vicious cycle between your speech problems and social anxiety. Do not lose heart and seek an early consultation to help your condition. Hope this helps you, best of luck for your health and future.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?