Speech. Obstinate
My 4 yr. Son doesn't speak , obstinate having aggressive and violent in nature. There is no physical problem as per ENT specialist. Suggest a suitable doctor or hospital.
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathik
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Chennai
I suggest you to go to a Paediatric doctor first to rule out congenital disorders. If normal you may visit a psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.