Speaking disorder
Doctor i am having problems while speaking during speech. 1.My mouth gets dries up and I find myself difficulty in speaking. 2.I unable to pronounce words correctly most of the time . 3.I starts fumbling and stumbling during speeches Plz help.

Hello.. Well it looks like you are telling about dysarthria but then I need to examine you to confirm it...sometimes it so happens that in stressful situations we tend to fumble! it's also happens when we are in awkard situation too..so just consult a physician...if everything is normal all you need is some assurance..otherwise you will be guided to Ent specialist and a speech therapist... thank you