Spasmodic dysphonia
Hi, i have been suffering from this problem from last 3 years. I have difficulty speaking normally. Mainly it get stuck and there are gaps in voice. I have been going through botox treatment, but its no permanent solution. Can speech therapy help me?? What other treatment can help me?
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Speech therapy can definitely help you a great deal. .consult a ENT surgeon he will examine you and refer to a good speech therapist. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.