Sparking eff in rt thigh
I am suffering a sparking effect in my rt thigh area frequently . It is such painfull that during the pain I have to hold my breath  for some time. May be it is some nuro problem or masculer problem. I am confused that in which dept. I have to consult the doctor. Plz help me.

Dr. Nikhil Dhande
General Physician 8 yrs exp Pune
Do you have blood pressure or diabetes? Any trauma in past? what is your working type, means sitting or standing? It's neurological problem, show it to neurophysician. before check for hypertension and diabetes, vitaminb12, calcium.