Thigh problem

I have thigh pain in inner tight..for this I went to neurologist after orthopaedic doctor..i did mri of ls spine n reports comes normal..pain is in my inner thigh which starts from groin area ...so my doctor said that problem is maralgia parathesic...so I have 2 questions 1. is that pain is comes in inner thigh mostly irritating pain in maralgia in some cases or pain is always in lateral or front of thigh. 2. Neurologist doctor give me medicine which names is MAXMALA 50..after taking this on after 3rd days I feel inner buzzing sensation in my leg brain ...so my question is that is that side effects of this medicine.?? After lefting this medicine I feel same buzzing sensation when I try to sleep not all days...so plz help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Thigh problem

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri Kolkata | General Physician
Hello. From your complains, it is evident that you are suffering from pain in inner thigh & groin. Meralgia paresthetica mainly causes pain in outer thigh, and very unlikely to cause pain in inner thigh. The most common causes for inner thigh pains are muscle strain or kidney stones or urinary infections. Also very rarely, ilioinguinal nerve or pudental nerve entrapment can cause similar pain. Maxmala contains pregabalin which can cause the side-effects as you mentioned. They generally gets diminished over time. It is a good drug for neuropathic pains. You can also take tab TRYPTOMER 10mg at bedtime, which can help reducing your pain/ Hope this helps.