Sounds in Ears/Head

She has been complaining that she hears loud sounds like trains running over her head for the past 2 months We have tried homeopathy , ENT - arranged a new hearing aid as suggested by doctor tried medicines for high blood pressure as suggested by another specialist We have tried all possible options but the problem only seems to be increasing each passing day , it is so severe now that my grand mother cries like a baby and says shes wants to die She has stopped believing in God and resorting to more physical show of her pain by removing all her jewellery ,and wanting to bang her head against a wall. She is the most favorite person of my life and i am worried for her , I am unable to do much as i am right now in bangalore and she is in hyderabad , Please let me know if there's any specialist doctor in Bangalore to handle this kind of a scenario , I would be very grateful to practo and team if you can help me cure this for my grand mother will give more details if u cal

Doctor Answers (1) on Sounds in Ears/Head

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please send me her audiometry reports asap