Sound in ear

I get nightbug sound throughout 24 hours from last one year. More sound while going to sleep. Little bit of headache.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sound in ear

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
That sound is called Tinnitus..... Which may be an indication that you are going deaf! Use this app to find an ENT Specialist who needs to examine you and get an audiometric analysis done which will guide your doctor to the correct diagnosis.
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.Tinnitus( sound heard in your ears even when rhere is no background sound or their is silence)may be due to numerous causes like problem in joint of jaw bone, trauma to the head or neck, increase in inner ear fluid pressure leading to meniere's disease, wax in the ear,exposure to very loud noise,disorders affecting blood vessels in the ear,anemia, with certain medications eg-antibiotics like erythromycin or certain antimalarial drugs,aspirin overdose etc. Due to tinnitus a person might feel difficult to concentrate and may become irritable. I advise you to keep ear plugs nearby to you and use it whenever you are in a noisy surrounding. develop some destressing technique like yoga and meditation. most of the times early detection of the cause helps in better results. So kindly consult a ENT specialist to treat for the main cause behind it and help you in further management.