Sound in both ears
My sister getting a small continuous sound in her both ears from 2 months .. We have already consulted a ENT specialist in our home town , he cleaned both ears but even though the problem is not cleared she is still suffering with that problem ... What may be the reason for sound in her ears ??Whome should I contact?
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
She is having Tinnitus in both ears. Its a difficult condition to treat. But first she needs to get her hearing assessment done and if required MRI brain had to be done to rule out any pathology. Consult a good ENT SURGEON. Try tinnitus rehab therapy from a good audiologist after getting her assessment done. Dr sandeep Dachuri
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?