Sores and warts
Having sores in genetal area from years. Sores are filled with yellow pus and have intolerable pain and also have many warts on thigh please help what to do to cure warts and sores
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Any skin related condition needs to be seen to be understood better. We cannot decide based on the description. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Let him examine you and then dexide what needs to be done. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.