Red sores on penis
I got few small pimple over my glans area recently..Looks like i have got syphilis..i recently had intercourse.. I am taking augmentin 625 for this right now Will it be sufficient? Please guide.

Hello,If you has unprotected sexual intercourse ,it can be syphilis but syphilis is button like lesion on glans and its painless ,don't take self medications , get it examined by doctor, if it's syphilis for sure then you can continue augmentin . Consult dermatologist in nearest hospital and get yourself examined maintain genital hygiene , stop having unprotected sex.