Red sores on penis

I got few small pimple over my glans area recently..Looks like i have got syphilis..i recently had intercourse.. I am taking augmentin 625 for this right now Will it be sufficient? Please guide.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Red sores on penis

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,If you has unprotected sexual intercourse ,it can be syphilis but syphilis is button like lesion on glans and its painless ,don't take self medications , get it examined by doctor, if it's syphilis for sure then you can continue augmentin . Consult dermatologist in nearest hospital and get yourself examined maintain genital hygiene , stop having unprotected sex.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?