Soreness in penis head
I unknowingly took a tablet that I was allergic to. It resulted in swelling and lesions on some parts of my body including the penis head. The swelling has gone down but the soreness still remains. It becomes a little harsh when I indulge. This has been going on and off since 2013. Could you please advise what to do

Dr. Kedar B. Kulkarni
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune
I dont think virtual solution to this problem will work. It needs proper examination of the part. Kindly visit personally
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi It could be due to other local causes .. . Consult urologist for evaluation ....