Sore throat & groin lump
I am having sore throat from 6 days and I am also noticing very small almond size lump in my groin area where thigh & groin joins. Do I need to visit Doctor or it will be automatically cured. I have not take any medicine for sore throat just drinking hot water in morning and more over which doctor I should consult?

Dr. Harisha N L

Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..Consult ent surgeon or physician they will do the needful.
Dr. Nikhita Palkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Yes please...sore throat cannot be neglected.It suggests some infection insitu.We have excellent medicines in homoeopathy for throat related complaints. But for that the consultant will have to examine your respiratory system and then prescribe.Gargling with lukewarm water with a pinch of turmeric and salt will keep it at bay. A lump in the groin should not be neglected.. Please show a consultant and let it be examined at the earliest. Thanks and regards.