Sore on butt and scab-like bumps on nose
My husband has a sore on his butt cheek that is not changing, and my son seems to have developed scab-like bumps on his nose that look like they are multiplying. Please help to identify.

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. A photograph of the affected area will help you get better recommendations. Hope it helps you.
You have multiple skin complaints and online consultaions have limitations. It is better to see a dermatologist in person.
Meet a Dermatologist.

Yellow crusty scab in nose