Sore in armpit
A sore came out in my armpit on both sides,it hurts a lot ,they differ in sizes n type some were inside the skin and some were seen above skin. I was suffering from this problem for about 4 to 5 monts. I am taking homeopathic medicine right now,but I think it's not making any changes in condition. Please telle what to do now.

Dr. Pankaj K Bang
Pulmonologist 8 yrs exp Delhi

Pls get a fnac done
Dr. Sukhant Bagdia
Pulmonologist 4 yrs exp Nagpur
If you are near nagpur, come to my clinic.. else get fnac of that sore to rule out tuberculosis or infection.. take good antibiotics for 7 days and if no relief, then think of tuberculosis.. hope it helps

Sore armpits during pregnancy