Sonography
I am having irregularity in my menstrual cycle for past 5 months had it only twice..doc suggested a pelvis & Pcod sonograpghy..can you suggest is this helpful and what will be the charges

Dr. Harisha N L

Yes it is...sonography confirms the diagnosis and it may cost you from 500 to 800...drugs which regulate menstruation and induce ovulation, insulin sensitizers as given by your gynaecologist ...try to reduce the weight and maintain your BMI in between 19 to 24. Do regular exercise to maintain the weight...Consult your gynaecologist they will do the needful.