I am having irregularity in my menstrual cycle for past 5 months had it only twice..doc suggested a pelvis & Pcod sonograpghy..can you suggest is this helpful and what will be the charges
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Yes it is...sonography confirms the diagnosis and it may cost you from 500 to 800...drugs which regulate menstruation and induce ovulation, insulin sensitizers as given by your gynaecologist ...try to reduce the weight and maintain your BMI in between 19 to 24. Do regular exercise to maintain the weight...Consult your gynaecologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.