Something on my butt
I have something i dont know in my butt., its like a big pimple but its itchy., pls help me. im shy to go to the clinic . i attach the photos here thanks
83 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Greetings. You seem to have recurrent furunculosis from the description given. A course of systemic antibiotic and sitz bath would be helpful. Sometimes other skin condition may mimic the presentation and can be best discussed with a dermatologist in person. They will also educate you how to prevent recurrencesHope it helps.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?