Something on my butt
I have something i dont know in my butt., its like a big pimple but its itchy., pls help me. im shy to go to the clinic . i attach the photos here thanks

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings. You seem to have recurrent furunculosis from the description given. A course of systemic antibiotic and sitz bath would be helpful. Sometimes other skin condition may mimic the presentation and can be best discussed with a dermatologist in person. They will also educate you how to prevent recurrencesHope it helps.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.