Some sort of sounds
Hi. I always hear some sort of hospital sounds like the sound produced from ecg and bp machines like a "beep". Why is this happening? And what makes me to hear these type of sounds? I am also very much fear of dark rooms and how to get rid of this? I am very much worried about my future too... Kindly help me..

Dr. Swathik
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Chennai
hearing such sounds might be due to ear problem...visit an ENT doctor...if normal seek a psychiatrist... your other problems are vague...still more info is needed...if these problems are affecting your daily peace of mind, you may visit a psychiatrist...