Some kind of infection

It looks like round red spot which increases its diameter with time and its itching alot in night I couldn't even sleep properly and it feels very ugly to touch them It's looks like an infection but I don't know what it is and its been February 2016 am suffering from it its around my private parts. I have taken treatment from a skin specialist as well but relief was temporarily.
views-icons 74 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It could be multiple things but fungal infection is most common. Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are coprescribed many a times to treat. If needed a simple skin test can also be done. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?