Some black spots on both legs.
Hi good evening doctors, I got chlymdia (STI) one year back. After that I get treated with antibiotics and results came negative. On that time onwards I have some black spots on my both legs and same areas on both legs. I don't have any pain or no irritation and nothing, when I clean with soap, that's gone and that black spots came after one week. Actually what's this doctor? Can you please me figure out this skin issue?

It is a little difficult to diagnose from what information you have presented Need more details and a woods lamp examination
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.,
Don't worry...you are suffering from eczematous dermatitis causing this problem. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
The photo is not clear. Please contact me using online consult option for proper treatment with photos
consult online
Take consultantion and discuss in detail