Some acne and acne spot on my face.
Respected sir, I am having normal to very less dry skin somewhat normal skin type . I am age of 27 ..before this i never got acne problem but from few months i m getting some acne on my cheeks.i took the treatment of one dermatologist in my home town he recommended me to take isotrex10 medicine and skinophil cleanser, ahaglow acne control moisturiser and clindamycin gel for 1.5 month .. i am following this but i m not getting any benefit from this .one acne goes another come near of it and leave the  spot .. rightnow i m having two active acne and spots of previous acne .kindly recommend the right treatment .i will be highly obliged to you.

Consult online
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.