Soft tissues weakness
I am 31 y, Male. I have been facing weakness & injury in my ligaments,muscles,tendons, cartilage for last 2 years. Is it a side affect of tablets ?. I am on medication for last 8 years of nebivolol hydrochloride 2.5 mg and s(-) amlodipine 1.25 mg and ascitalopram 2.5 mg and chlonazepam 0.25mg for mild BP and anxiety.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

BP n Anxiety is विषाद causing stress which won't allowing u to heal n nurishment to core n mind too... so ur status demands Holistic Ayurvedic approach by bit of detox n Rasayan so consider to consult nr by ayurvedic dr.... get well soon..

Hi, your clinical query needs detailed examination and investigation to know the underlying cause. Kindly consult Physician they will do the needful....