Soap foam is sticking

I am currently using sebammed clear face soap due to some itching and redness in my cheeks is it OK shall I go ahead with that soap.. Or do I need to change it... And also when I use any type of soap or face wash... Lather is sticking in my cheeks due to oil and inflammation, exactly near the side of the nose.. My face is oil face.. Pls review and give me the suggestion what is the cause of this inflammation and lather stick in my face. And the itching and soap sticking in my face started from nose sides only. And it's spread over my cheeks. I am facing this last 2 years And also please let me know does the ls dew soap contains ketoconazole ingredient in it.. Because my doctor suggested me to use that right now. Please suggest me the right thing to get relief from this.. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Soap foam is sticking

Hi don't apply any face wash or soaps wash your face with plane Luke warm water regularly Use only once soap that to dermadew lite soap and see the changes