cardiologist-icon
Snooring a lot mouth open
Hello I m 36 m thyroid test normal weight 90kg height 5;6" no drinks no smoking but when I m sleep I sooner alot and in de morning some water is surrounded around my mouth .I feel ....dat in late nite I m breathing with my mouth I guess...is any thing serious...my bp is 140/100. Every day Heart beat 115.a poochha..........tmt test and Eco are normal...pls help..

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
General Physician 5 yrs exp Noida

You need to be started on antihypertensives Also consult a Pulmonolgist to evaluate for obstructive sleep apnea You need to undergo sleep study Also reduce your weight

Hello.. I think you need to reduce your weight.. and yes your blood pressures are also higher than normal...it's better you see a physician once with all the reports and get examined.  ...you can also get tested for obstructive sleep apnea....thank you