Sneezing, sore throat
Hi Doctor, I have the flu i think. I had a similar case a month back. I want rest and a course of antibiotics so i can ensure this does not relapse again. Take rest and fluids and no medication currently. History of allergic rhinitis which is often. Regards, Apurv

Dr. Harisha N L

Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.