Sneezing, running nose
My nose is running from last couple of months. Sneezing is constant during all this duration. Have no idea which doctor to consult. If you provide me some details like which type of doctor to consult with and what would be probably the disease.

Hello .. seems like Allergic rhinitis...first thing is try to avoid allergens like dust ,pollen,animal hair etc..when ever you go out..try to keep yourself covered to protect yourself from pollution...drink water well and keep yourself hydrated...it's better you consult an Ent specialist or an allergic specialist....thank you