Sneezing ...not only for

Hello doctor ,actually I wanted to know the reason why mother sneezes 4to5times twice or thrice a day . Actually the problem have occurred in the last 3 days .due to sneezing she is always feeling dull and tired she was having short of headache at the first day ... So plZzz tell me the reason for this and suggest a method and to how to cure this .....

Doctor Answers (1) on Sneezing ...not only for

Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
This is a case of allergic sinusitis or sinus infection due to exposure to any allergen products as cosmetics or perfumes or dust or pollens or pathogens. Allergic sinusitis causes sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion. When sinuses get inflamed -- usually because of an allergic reaction or an infection -- they swell, make more mucus, and the channels that drain them can get blocked. The build-up of pressure in these sinuses causes pain that feels like a headache. In this kind of situation, a patient feels dullness and lack of energy.
The treatment of choice is anti-cholinergic drugs and nasal sprays. Steam inhalation about 15 minutes each time and 3-4 times daily relieves nasal congestion. You may take multivitamin which helps to gain energy. Antibiotics should be taken only if adviced by doctor. Consult any physician for prescription.
X-RAY of PNS (mental view and submental view) may be done to confirm my diagnosis.