Sneezing and watery eyes
Hi, I have regular sneezing problem as soon as I wake up from bed and my eyes become very watery and due to which I sneeze more and creates irritation near my nose and eyes. Please suggest me any remedy for this.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

condition you are suffering from is known as allergic rhinitis. though there is no cure for this condition you can get relief from symptoms very effectively using appropriate medicines. also do regular physical exercises and breathing exercises. consult nearby ENT specialist for treatment