Sneezing and running nose
I have been having sneezing and running nose through out. I sneeze a lot and have been taking citrazine for long...it just drains u out...based on some consultation I have been put on Alegra and telekast for some time. Now even that is not working ...Please suggest some best doc to visit for this. ...

Drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar. I am an ENT Surgeon and Allergist and am in a unique position to help you.
You seem to be suffering from allergic rhinitis.. This condition requires long term treatment with anti Histamine medicines and steroid nasal sprays.. Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment