Sneezing & nasal congestion
I was advised to take Cetrizin+Montelukast tablet & to avoid outside dust to prevent sneezing. I am in work from home. Whenever I have stopped taking tablet I am getting effected with sneezing & itching in head - face during night & morning particularly on bed. May I require to continue the tablet 365 days ? Will you please advise?

Hello, The symptoms looks like nasal allergy. The definitive treatment of the condition is to avoid allergic agent. If in spite of this the symptoms persists then you will need tablets like what you are taking for short term and nasal spray for long term control. How to identify the allergic agent is a common doubt. Start a diary and note every episode of allergy with place , time, date, any specific activity etc and this will give an idea of the allergic agent and the try to avoid it.
If persistence of symptoms consult ENT specialist online or locally
1. Avoid allergic agent 2. Start nasal wash twice daily (see YouTube videos) 3. Steam inhalation at night 4. Continue medications as you are taking till consultation

U need to get some labs done. Nasal spray can do wonders.
consultantion
avoidance of allergen