Sneezing Allergy

Over the years, have developed an allergy which leads to unstoppable sneezing, running nose and irritation in eye(specifically left eye). It has been more than a year and there are no signs of fever, cough or any other issue besides sneezing. I have taken allopathy twice from, a family doctor, it worked for a month but the problem started again.

Doctor Answers (6) on Sneezing Allergy

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

It is Allergic rhinitis and very easily cured by Homoeopathy. After 6 weeks ur medicine will stop with no reoccurence.
It is advised to have an allergy profile to find the causative allergens specific for you. Meanwhile, you can use medicine stated by other Dr below
Dr. Jay Verma Lucknow | Homeopath
hi , i understand your concern,dont worry you will free from it ,it looks like allergic rhinitis just go for x-ray pns veiw ,in between take teucrium merum verum-Q 10 drops in half cup of water in night only,and contact me after xray report , you will be alright soon,
Farhan Nadaf Mumbai | Homeopath
Hello there, You've mentioned that it's a type of allergy which you've developed leading to sneezing, running nose and irritation in eyes. By looking at symptoms it's easily manageable with Homoeopathy. However to find out the trigger which leads to the above mentioned complaint is necessary. For that you may require to visit a nearest Homoeopathic Physician to give your complete case and history. Rest be assured that you're in no danger of developing anything serious. You can recover easily and permanently. Hope this helps to gain you more insight. Regards.