Sneezing all the time
Sneezing when i wake up, running nose,neck is enlarged, n pains sometimes. tired all the time, do not feel fresh. back pain. head ache. etc. please advice me.

Sir, You need to be examined for proper diagnosis and treatment Do you get sneezing during cold breeze, in AC, dusty environment, on exposure to smoke, smelly flowers,. What treatment have you taken. Get back to me with details.

+137
Chat with a doctor
Hi Kindly Consult physician for examination.... Since there could be many causes for neck swelling it's difficult to comment on this.... Your headache and body ache could be due to allergic rhinitis associated symptoms.... A course of antihistamines will help you...