Severe cold n sneezing
I am affected with severe cold - flowing nose and sneezing issues once I get up after sleep every single day. It won't stop untill I take Avil 25. Its not prescribed by doc. From medical shop representative after explaining my issue. Please advise any alternative permanent solution

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Good morning Your condition may be allergic reaction. You are getting allergic to cool temperature, which some people experience in early morning and & evenings. Lay down in the bed for a few minutes after awakening. Don't get up immediately. Let your body gets to room temperature. Taking anti histamine may not work in long run. In Homoeopathy, we have good medicine to make u get rid of the problem Consult a homoeopath