Smoking Cessation
My father smokes 4-5 cigarettes a day. Thankfully, after much harangue on my part, he has agreed to stop with this malady. I want to inquire as to what method(s) must he broach upon so as to quit smoking. It will also be helpful if a doctor could be recommended in the vicinity of Saltlake, Kolkata who could advice him personally in the way to go about to quit Smoking.

Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You can go Dr arindam mondal who sits daily in apollo. He is a Deaddiction specialist. Since your father is taking less amount of cigarettes, nicorete gums and lozenges can help.