Smell or test problem
I notice some smell/test problem in my moutht when i breathing or take food or water. pleas suggest me what i do.
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello halitosis should be ruled out consult ent specialist or physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?