Smeling sensitivity
I am staying in gulf country  ( which is dry country) i had a nose polyps operation 4 years back , my smeling sensitivity has gone down drastically , can you advice me how should i go ahead to solve my smelling sensitivity problem . Except this i have no any ptoblem , thanks

Dr. Madhavi Nachane
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 10 yrs exp Pune
I gather that you had allergic rhinitis with polyposis. Your nasal mucosa gets congested and polps occur bcoz of allergy and air flow to the olfactory area is lost which decreases smell sensation though breathing is normal or compromised. Do consult ENT Specialist and Immunologist for allergic treatment
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi your history is totally neurogenic. loss of ability to smell has to be assessed for cause and severity... kindly consult neurologist and get treated...