Smegma Problem

Doctor its been 4-5days that I have been noticing a white substance under my foreskin its not itching but white and which I learnt from the net is called "smegma" . How do I get rid of it.

Doctor Answers (2) on Smegma Problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes the whitish collection which is there near and under the foreskin and the coronal sulcus. Its a sebaceous secretion. You need to maintain good personal hygeine. Wash the whole area by retracting the foresking as further as you can with a mild soap and after that apply a good powder everyday. Keep the area as dry as possible. It will go away. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Farhan Nadaf Mumbai | Homeopath
Hello, You've got the right information that substance is smegma. It is beneficial for you to pull the foreskin and wash the area with a good soap and maintain this habit daily for hygienic purpose. This is sufficient for most of the person to get rid of however if the problem persists then feel free to contact for future reference. Regards.