Smaller erection
I know this problem may sound cliche. But I am genuinely concerned about it. I am tall, but my penis has less erection and only till 4inch. I need quick solution to this.

Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Mumbai

If erection is deficient it can be helped. But the size after full erection, can not be increased. Also one need to rule out phimosis in case if size is not fully opening up. Consult personally a sexologist
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
There are no quick solutions. Probably that answer is another cliché. Talk to a Urologist and let him decide if he can help you. Normal rule of thumb is that length cannot be changed in most men. Also the most important aspect is that a satisfactory sexual activity is unrelated to length mostly.
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, u will require to meet for consultation. Method to do so will require proper instructions.