Small zit inside anus

Aftr bad stomach for 3 days I realized that it gave me a small pea size zit one inch inside my anus. It was paining and I took antibiotics,pain was all gone. Then a day after that It started itching. Consulted a doc, he gave more antibiotics 3 day course. Now today I checked it is still there no pain no bleeding nothin

Doctor Answers (1) on Small zit inside anus

Dr. Rajdeep
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 400 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
You might be having an infection of the anal glands. Infections usually heal with scarring. If the pain has subsided it is most likely only a scar. If the pain starts again, you could visit the Hospital I work at for a video rectoscopic examination by a proctologist who will be able to make an exact diagnosis and also let you know if the infection is still remaining or it has resolved. Another possible condition is a skin tag called as sentinel pile that forms when you have a small injury in the anus called as fissure. Fissure is painful and heals leaving a painless skin tag. Hope this helped you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore