Small zit inside anus

Aftr bad stomach for 3 days I realized that it gave me a small pea size zit one inch inside my anus. It was paining and I took antibiotics,pain was all gone. Then a day after that It started itching. Consulted a doc, he gave more antibiotics 3 day course. Now today I checked it is still there no pain no bleeding nothin

Doctor Answers (1) on Small zit inside anus

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You might be having an infection of the anal glands. Infections usually heal with scarring. If the pain has subsided it is most likely only a scar. If the pain starts again, you could visit the Hospital I work at for a video rectoscopic examination by a proctologist who will be able to make an exact diagnosis and also let you know if the infection is still remaining or it has resolved. Another possible condition is a skin tag called as sentinel pile that forms when you have a small injury in the anus called as fissure. Fissure is painful and heals leaving a painless skin tag. Hope this helped you. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore