Small white patch onpenis
Hello, Recently tonight I saw a small white patch on my penis. At the top part of it. Kindly suggest a specialist doctor in Pune.
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its a very limited history you have provided here but for a proper diagnosis of it and peoper management, you have to consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Kindly maintain good hygeine. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.