Small warts on my cheeks

I have a serious problem with warts on my cheeks. It's not so visible from far but it looks so ugly to see lots of black spots ( warts ) on my face. It's just spreading like anything. Kindly someone suggest some treatment please. I have attached my photo too.
views-icons 20 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Small warts on my cheeks

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
These are called as DPN. They are a type of harmless growth. They can be removed with LASER. In my center I use a carbon dioxide laser to remove them. It heals in about 3 to 5 days. Before the procedure a numbing cream is applied to reduce the pain due to the laser. Once removed the growth does not come back, but new ones can grow. It is generally seen in family members and is hereditary. You could fix an appointment with me on Practo of you are interested in undergoing the procedure. You can also find my contact details on Google. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore