Small uterus
Hii Dr. I am 19 yr old girl. But period not comes. Because of small uterus problem. My Dr. Suggest me harbal teatment and commit to nutrition. Plz suggest me any tip I am increase my uterus part. Plz i am so worried this problem...

See things can’t be explained in a short msg. We need detailed information regarding your daily routine and meals etc. so plz choose direct consultation with proper details and better guidance.
Hey , nothing is clear from your description. I need to see your reports. And ask you detailed history about your menstrual issues. One thing i can definitely suggest that it is not in the domain of herbal or homeopathic medicines. Contact directly for openions
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello, As the problem needs personalised nutrition contact me online for the detailed diet chart.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult.
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi I can surely help you but not over here without knowing your time schedule, diet schedule and your whole medical history and your lifestyle. I would recommend you to meet me for a one to one counselling session so that I can discuss the details and make personalized plan for you. If you feel lazy to visit or cannot visit then you can have a online consultation also as I work online globally. If you wanna discuss further you can call on WhatsApp at the number mentioned on my Practo profile. Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Start doing yoga.. Take direct consultation i need more information about you for suggesting diet plan