Small stone in galblader

I have a small stone in my bladder .. But now I have completed 2 years of my marriage now I want a baby but before 1 month I got to know abt this stone problem... So can I think about my pregnancy can i conceive pregnancy without any harms for me n my baby...
views-icons 12 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Small stone in galblader

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
26 yrs. of exp | Pune | Sexologist
Thank you for your question. You will need to consult your Urologist and obstetrician before you plan to conceive. This is because pregnancy changes many aspects of the urinary tract and makes you more vulnerable to infections. Urinary tract infections in pregnancy are associated with a higher risk of miscarriage, early delivery and anaemia. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?